ABOUT PARENTAL CLIENT
This is the Parental App that provides the parent or guardian the necessary tools to monitor the child’s speed and eliminate common distractions while your loved ones are driving.
NOTE: IN ORDER FOR THE PARENTAL APP TO WORK THE CHILD MUST HAVE THE “STICK-SHIFT FRIENDS NETWORK” INSTALLED ON THEIR PHONES
PASSION, LOVE, SUCCESS!
This is the Parental App that provides the parent or guardian the necessary tools to monitor the child’s speed and eliminate common distractions while your loved ones are driving. NOTE: IN ORDER FOR THE PARENTAL APP TO WORK THE CHILD MUST HAVE THE “STICK-SHIFT FRIENDS NETWORK” INSTALLED ON THEIR PHONES
- Parental Login (Username & Password)
- Unlimited List of Descendants
- Child Location Menu
- Get Current Location o Child History
- Take Me To o Forbidden Location
- Requested GPS Turn On
- Add & Delete Unlimited Descendants
- Delete Descendants o Add Descendants
- Control Panel o Parental Settings
- Child SMS Sent History
- Child SMS Templates
Friends Network is focused on saving lives of every patron on the roadways. We want nothing more than everyone to return home safely to their loved ones. Our apps aren’t perfect but our promise to everyone whether they are customers or free users that we will do our best to give you the very best.
Safety: Driver’s network is more than just an app it’s a safety tool that will prevent distractions while your loved ones are driving but also for others sharing the same roadways. When your teen/spouse/friend is driving at a determined velocity preset by Parental Client the Friends Network app that is installed on the teen/spouse/friend’s phone will automatically silence the phone. So in essence, if any received text messages (SMS/MMS) or phone calls will be silenced. Phone calls will not only be rejected but a returned text message will be sent to the caller “Currently Driving. When I can I will call you back”. In addition, caller will be sent to voicemail to leave a message.
- Send Selected SMS
- New Template
- Send New SMS
- Friends Group
- Group Items
- New Group
- Add Location Folder
- Locations List
- New Location
- Group Items
- Location Share With
- Emergency Send SMS
- Parent Emergency Message
- Text-To-911 (Is your county on the “FCC Master PSAP Registry”?)
- Control Panel
- App Locker, Uninstall App
- Change Child Information
OUR FEATURES COMBINED
PARENTAL CLIENT & FRIENDS NETWORK
- At any given time throughout the day, approximately 660,000 drivers are attempting to use their phones while behind the wheel of an automobile.
- The National Safety Council reports that cell phone use while driving leads to 1.6 million crashes each year.
- Nearly 330,000 injuries occur each year from accidents caused by texting while driving.
- 1 out of every 4 car accidents in the United States is caused by texting and driving.
- Texting while driving is 6x more likely to cause an accident than driving drunk.
- Answering a text takes away your attention for about five seconds. Traveling at 55 mph, that's enough time to travel the length of a football field.
- Texting while driving causes a 400% increase in time spent with eyes off the road.
- Of all cell phone related tasks, texting is by far the most dangerous activity.
- 94% of drivers support a ban on texting while driving.
- 74% of drivers support a ban on hand-held cell phone use.
- 11 teens die every day as a result of texting while driving.
- According to a AAA poll, 94% of teen drivers acknowledge the dangers of texting and driving, but 35% admitted to doing it anyway.
- 21% of teen drivers involved in fatal accidents were distracted by their cell phones.
- Teen drivers are 4x more likely than adults to get into car crashes or near-crashes when talking or texting on a cell phone.
- A teen driver with only one additional passenger doubles the risk of getting into a fatal car accident. With two or more passengers, they are 5x as likely.
ALL of them!