Need a website?
Having a website in today’s ever-evolving online world is a must- especially for small businesses selling products and services. If you plan on having a lot of customers, you need an online presence to give your clients information at the click of a button. If you don’t; you’ll fizzle out in no time without an accessible platform as the backbone of your brand.
Why pay thousands of dollars per year to get a website made for you when we can incorporate your menu or inventory online.
Why spend countless hours learning how to work with a single processor and reducing your annual percentage rates with our cash discount programs.
We can setup your website with our basic plans starting out with 5 pages for $595 per year and up or $49 per month.
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Fully managed so you can concentrate on your business
- 10 emails
- Full control panel
- Fully online menu as if the customer was at your location
- Unlimited online purchases
- Analytics Dashboard
- Multilingual Language Browser Detection
- SEO Unique to Your Website
- 9% up-time
- Full Daily Backup
- Email/Newsletter Campaigns
- Social Media Sharing (Menu, Inventory, Pages, etc…)
- Fully Support Package
IF you are considering a business website build specifically for your business needs consider this:
- Builds Creditability
- Simple Dashboard and Control Panel
- Cuts Costs and Your Time
- Improves Customer Services
- Increase Your Business Performance and Productivity and Revenue
- Always makes Your Business Accessible
- Targets Larger Markets
- A Medium to Showcase Your Work
- Time Saving
- Allows You to Stay Current
- Helps You Beat the Competition
- Gives You an Online Presence
- Interaction with Your Customers
- You Can Create Return Business
- A Great Marketing Channel
- Build a Readership
To really reap the rewards of having a website for your business built, it needs to serve as a professional online presence making it easy for people to find and contact you. It should be optimized so that people can find it when they search online, and it should be easy for you to update your content every time you need to make a change to your site.