How we can help?
HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996) is United States legislation that provides data privacy and security provisions for safeguarding medical information.
Stats & Charts
Tiered product administration and management features
The Clover Platform allows for tiered multi-level access permissions and multiple user logins with unique security access per user.
- Add and manage employees.
- Set passcodes, for users, groups, and roles.
- Determine whether the employee is an administrator, manager, or employee.
- Restrict permissions as needed.
- Set up each employee with a unique 4 or 6 digits Passcode.
- Authenticate employee with their Passcode.
End to end encryption
Clover devices are point-to-point validated by the PCI Council. Your data is encrypted from the moment you dip, swipe, tap, sign or enter a PIN through transmission. Clover uses two separate keys to encrypt and decrypt data. See Clover Enterprise Security Architecture.
Clover cloud data centers are designed to be highly secure and continuously available. We have redundant servers located at separate sites with private direct connections for backup and recovery.
- Buffet! The Do’s and Don’ts for a Successful Restaurant October 12, 2019
- BBB – Should You? September 2, 2019
- Online Scan Tool August 28, 2019
- The 5 Biggest Profit Drains August 16, 2019
- Is Your Business Prepared? August 16, 2019