Be part of the Movement, and change how you access healthcare!
Here Are The Facts!
Hardworking small business owners and self-employed Americans deserve to live worry free and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Many of us juggle career demands, family responsibilities and have little time to squeeze in some fun. The pursuit of a healthy work/life balance seems impossible and maintaining our overall wellness with a healthy mind, body and spirit gets lost in the day to day chaos of life.
- Workers now pay an average of $1,318 out of pocket before health insurance coverage begins to cover part of their bills according to a Kaiser Family Foundation.
- Average family deductibles out of pocket is $4,332 (Reference: Money Magazine)
- Visiting an emergency room, the average price that will be charged is $1,318 (Reference: SolvHealth.com)
- Typical co-pay for a visit to a primary care physician range from $15 to $25. Co-pays for a specialist will generally be between $30 and $50 (Reference: Debt.com)
- Americans visit the doctor an average of 4 times per year when sick. (Reference: Forbes Magazine)
- An estimated 55 million U.S. workers annually experience reduced productivity due to illness or the inability to concentrate on the job due to the illness of a family member. (Reference: The Wall Street Journal)
- The Average Consumer shops for over-the-counter medicine 26 times a year. That's $338 per household according to data collected by the Consumer Healthcare Products Association. (Reference: USA Today)
24/7 Doctor Access. Get unlimited consultations with board-certified physicians via phone or app, with no copay. Physicians are even able to diagnose and prescribe common remedies in many states.
Vision Care Discounts
Members can save on vision care needs with discounts on normal retail prices on frames (complete pair) and lense add-ons.
There’s no need to visit a doctor’s office. Speak confidentially with a licensed therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist by phone, web or mobile app, seven days a week with no copay. Healthcare professionals can help you with stress and anxiety, relationship and family problems, emotional difficulties, work pressures, grieving issues, trauma resolution, and more.
Emergency Roadside Assistance
The Association Motor Plan offers 24-hour toll-free access anywhere in the U.S. and Canada, with coverage up to $100 per event if your vehicle becomes disabled.
YOUR SIMPLIFY MEMBERSHIP IS ONLY $49
BEGINNING ONE MONTH FROM YOUR EFFECTIVE DATE, YOUR DUES ARE AUTOMATICALLY PAID THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
AS A MEMBER, YOU ARE ALWAYS IN CONTROL OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP THROUGH PRIMAKEYS TOLL FREE NUMBER.
SIMPLE TO JOIN
YOUR FIRST MONTH'S DUES OF $49 & $49 FOR A ONE-TIME ENROLLMENT FEE.